Extreme BSC Baseball/Softball Intern
- Extreme Baseball and Baseball Club (BSC) – Collinsville, IL 62234
- Paid & Volunteer Internship Opportunities
The Extreme Baseball and Baseball Club has internship opportunities for students or professionals looking for experience in sport and organizational management. The Extreme BSC is a premier travel ball organization, with two baseball and softball brands: Extreme and Extreme Elite. Extreme BSC has teams aging from 6U-18U. These teams are regionally based and train at facilities located in Collinsville, IL.
The goal of this internship is to familiarize the intern with all aspects of our club and its partners. Intern to be involved in club operations, team and individual coaching, facilities management, skill and strength training, recruiting support, customer service, and marketing.
- Intern will be given a direct report within the club
- Intern will be given recurring responsibilities to be completed daily throughout the duration of the internship.
- Intern will participate in the planning and execution of events such as camps, tournaments, and tryouts.
- Intern will rotate weekly to different departments to learn the full scope of the club and its partners.
- Intern will receive a review at completion of internship. Opportunity for full or part-time employment upon completion.
Summarized Internship Exposure
- Leadership – Work in line with Directors and Department Leads
- Training – Skill and curriculum development
- Coaching – Assigned to a coaching staff
- Brand – Marketing and brand recognition
- Operations – Club operations
- Facility – Facility management and scheduling
- Mission – Club vision and values
Interested applicants should submit application here (INSERT WEBSITE LINK)
Extreme BSC – General Manager