JUNIOR EXTREME SOFTBALL PROGRAM - SPRING 2018
The Extreme Softball Program is excited to announce the addition of the Junior Extreme Softball Program for all players with birth years 2009-2012. We have two great coaches in Brent Douglas and Zach Noles who are committed to providing a fun, team-oriented environment built on teaching girls the fundamentals of the game and how to play the game the right way.
THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE
We have designed our Junior Extreme Program to provide the right experience for all 5-8 year olds. It is a club-focused, all-inclusive program that provides the roadmap and monitoring needed to assure the right experience for our athletes and their families. Our Junior Extreme Program is not a select program, but a program that walks hand in hand with our coaches and families to ensure the right experience in youth sports.
- Building the love of the game
- Having fun
- Learning life lessons
- Positive environment
- Trained coaches who love the game and love kids
- Learning the correct fundamental softball skills
The right experience should increase the love of the game for the kids each year they play and combat burnout with a roadmap and a plan to develop the kids skills year in and year out. We pride ourselves in providing the correct roadmap built around providing a 3D experience. To learn more about the 3D experience, click HERE.
ALL COACHES WILL RECEIVE:
- Structure of support from the program so you don’t feel out on a ledge by yourself
- Coaches Clinics to keep your knowledge growing and your love for the game fresh
- Practice plans available to you at any time
- Fundraising options to help your families with costs
- Roster fulfillment support
- Support with building your schedule
- Open hearts and arms into the Extreme Family
ALL PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 10 weeks of training on fundaments of the game from the Extreme Network. Skills include:
- throwing, receiving, hitting, and defense.
- 12 games in the Belleville League
- Access to indoor and outdoor facilities
- 2 training jerseys
- 1 hat
- 1 equipment bag
- 1 helmet
* Season Timeline: Training will begin Thursday, March 22 with games beginning towards the end of April. Games and training will go through April and May. The season will tentatively end in the beginning of June.