THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE
Our Junior Extreme Program is designed for boys and girls in Pre-K through 6th grade. It is a club-focused, all-inclusive program that provides the roadmap and monitoring needed to assure the right experience for our athletes and their families. Our Junior Extreme Program is not a select program, but a program that walks hand in hand with our coaches and families to ensure the right experience in youth sports.
- Building the love of the game
- Having fun
- Learning life lessons
- Positive environment
- Trained coaches who love the game and love kids
- Learning the correct fundamental softball skills
The right experience should increase the love of the game for the kids each year they play and combat burnout with a roadmap and a plan to develop the kids skills year in and year out. We pride ourselves in providing the correct roadmap built around providing a 3D experience. To learn more about the 3D experience, click HERE.
ALL COACHES WILL RECEIVE:
- Structure of support from the program so you don’t feel out on a ledge by yourself
- Coaches Clinics to keep your knowledge growing and your love for the game fresh
- Practice plans available to you at any time
- Fundraising options to help your families with costs
- Roster fulfillment support
- Support with building your schedule
- Open hearts and arms into the Extreme Family
Interested in coaching? Fill out a coach application HERE.
ALL PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 8 weeks of training on fundamentals of the game from the Extreme Network. Skills include:
- throwing, receiving, hitting, and defense.
- 12 games in a local league (more info coming soon)
- Access to indoor and outdoor facilities
- 2 training jerseys
- 1 hat
- 1 equipment bag
- 1 helmet
Program Cost: $400
* Payment plans and fundraising options available.
Baseball (Pre-K through 4th Grade)
Softball (1st through 6th Grade)
** Current 2018-19 school year grade **